HR coordinator (Kanto area)
The main responsibilities will be to manage and support our Filipino staff in Japan, as well as coordinating customer sales. Assist in the recruitment process by meeting with clients and understanding their needs, sharing these information with the human resources team to find the appropriate match. The coordinator acts as the liaison between the company and foreign employees. Resolving issues and employee concerns, administrating employee health and welfare plans, coordinating events and dinner parties, and creating a comfortable working environment for all the employees.
Part-time job (with a possibility of full-time employment) *1
ENGINEER NETWORK Inc.
6-3 Kinkocho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa (Yokohama Station) *2
[Base] JPY 100,000/ month - JPY 200,000 /month (+Incentive)
Working time, etc.
[Regular time] 8:45 -17:30 (Work for 2 -3 days/week on weekdays *3)
[Lunch break] 45 minutes
[Over time] Average 5 to 10 Hr / Month
[Day off] Saturday Sunday National holidays, GW, New years holiday
*1 3 months probation period / No change to employment conditions
*2 Telecommuting possible
*3 Your work schedule can be adjusted.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Tagalog
- Experience in customer sales
- Experience in managing and supporting employees
[Education] College degree or above
[English] TOEIC 550 or higher and able to communicate in English
[Computer Skills] Excel, Word, AutoCAD (not required),
below 64 years old
* Reason for age restriction is due to retirement age (65 years old)
- Those who possess good communication skills
- Those who have experience working with Filipinos
- Those who have lived in the Philippines
Benefits / Welfare
Monthly salary system or Hourly wage system
Once a year (according to internal assessment standards)
Various allowances, etc.
- Overtime allowance, holiday commute allowance, business trip allowance
- Incentive system（JPY 70,000 will be given after the effectuation of the agreement with a new client. etc）
- Full payment of commuting expenses
- Not eligible for bonus system
- Not covered by retirement allowance system
Employment insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
ENGINEER NETWORK Inc.
[Kobe office] 9F, 95 Edomachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, HYOGO 650-0033
[Yokohama office] 3F, 6-3 Kinkocho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, KANAGAWA 221-0056
COO - Hara Keiji
Specialized in plant industry (construction industry)
- Manpower Staffing Service (Permit No.: 派28-300875)
- Paid Employment Placement Business (Permit No.: 28-ユ-300413)
Please refer to the ”労働者派遣法第23条第5項に基づく情報公開”
(However, only available on Japanese page)
Flow after entry
Please attach the resume file to the application form or send it in by email.
If no problem is found in the documents, we will contact you at your earliest convenience to arrange an interview. We also support online interviews.
After being accepted, employment contract could be signed, and the individual could report to work from the designated date.