Control System Engineer for Air Separation Plant
＜Job Description & Requirement＞
1.To make a specification for DCS & SGS
2. System control engineering
3. Vendor Document Reviews
4. To creating a function logic diagram applying
5. Factory Acceptance Inspection for related DCS
6. Performed Technical Bid Evaluation
7. Data input for SPI
Instrument engineer (Control System)
Dispatch staff (ENI indefinite employment) *1
Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo (Sannomiya St.)
[Base] JPY 300,000/Month 〜 JPY450,000/Month *2
Working time, etc.
[Regular time] 9:00 ～17:30
[Lunch break] 12:00 ～ 13:00
[Over time] Average 10 to 20 hr/Month
[Day off] Saturday, Sunday, National holidays, GW, New years holiday
*1 6 months probation period / No change to employment conditions
*2 Salary will be determined based on previous experience
* The dispatch period is from ASAP to over 1 year (3 months probation period)
Please note that only applications from foreign engineers residing in Japan will be accepted due to COVID-19.
- More than 7 years of experience in the Engineering Industry.
(It is better that his original background is Instrument Engineer.)
- Having exposure in project engineering including coordination,
monitoring, and expediting disciplines.
[Education]Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering, Communication engineering or Equivalent.
[English] TOEIC 600 or higher and able to communicate in English
[Computer Skills] Microsoft Excel, Word
below 64 years old
* Reason for age restriction is due to retirement age (65 years old)
- Having a communication skills and a corporative attitude.
Benefits / Welfare
Monthly salary system (25th of each month)
Once a year (according to internal assessment standards)
Various allowances, etc.
- Overtime allowance, holiday commute allowance, business trip allowance
- Full payment of commuting expenses
- Accommodation (single) will be provided to employees for those who live far away
- Not eligible for a bonus system
- Not covered by retirement allowance system
Employment insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
ENGINEER NETWORK Inc.
[Kobe office] 9F, 95 Edomachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, HYOGO 650-0033
[Yokohama office] 3F, 6-3 Kinkocho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, KANAGAWA 221-0056
COO - Hara Keiji
Specialized in plant industry (construction industry)
- Manpower Staffing Service (Permit No.: 派28-300875)
- Paid Employment Placement Business (Permit No.: 28-ユ-300413)
Please refer to the ”労働者派遣法第23条第5項に基づく情報公開”
(However, only available on Japanese page)
Flow after entry
Please attach the resume file to the application form or send it in by email.
If no problem is found in the documents, we will contact you at your earliest convenience to arrange an interview. We also support online interviews.
We will conduct a workplace tour of the company that you will dispatched to (or have an online interview with the person in charge).
After being accepted, employment contract could be signed, and the individual will report to the dispatched company to begin their temporary.