Project Engineer for 3D Engineering Coordination as a piping standpoint
The following shall be minimum requirements, but not limited to.
- Report to Lead Project Engineer – 3D Integrated Design who will report to Engineering Manager
- A candidate shall be responsible mainly for two tasks.
(1) Shall lead 3D integrated design as Project Engineer by coordinating downstream disciplines such as Civil, Structure, Building Piping, Electrical, Instrument and Plot Plan.
(2) Shall support Piping and Plot Plan disciplines for them to issue engineering deliverables on time.
- For task (1), a candidate will be responsible some areas under the supervision of the Lead Project Engineer.
- For Task (1), a candidate shall support the Lead Project Engineer for the milestone event of 3D Model Review with COMPANY and its comment close activities.
- For Task (2), a candidate shall support Piping and Plot Plan discipline activities such as MTO, BOM for Procurement, BOQ for Subcontract, and/or Check Estimate.
- For Task (2), a candidate shall review engineering deliverables from disciplines in the viewpoint of Project Engineering.
- For Task (1) and (2), a candidate shall monitor and control engineering data in/out to meet schedule requirements.
- Shall attend meetings with project members, disciplines, and clients.
- Any request from the direct supervisor.
Project Engineer (for Plant)
Dispatch staff (ENI indefinite employment) *1
Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa (Minatomirai St.)
[Base] JPY 300,000/Month 〜 JPY450,000/Month *2
Working time, etc.
[Regular time] 8:00 ～16:36
[Lunch break] 11:30 ～ 12:30
[Over time] Average 10 to 20 hr/Month
[Day off] Saturday, Sunday, National holidays, GW, New years holiday
*1 6 months probation period / No change to employment conditions
*2 Salary will be determined based on previous experience
* The dispatch period is from May 1, 2021, to over 1 year (3 months probation period)
- More than 7 years of experience in the Engineering Industry. It is better that his original background is Piping or Layout Engineer.
- A certain level of knowledge in LNG plant and layout engineering.
- Having exposure in project engineering including coordination, monitoring, and expediting disciplines
[Education] Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
[English] TOEIC 550 or higher and able to communicate in English
[Computer Skills] Microsoft Excel, Word
below 64 years old
* Reason for age restriction is due to retirement age (65 years old)
- Having a high level of communication skills and a corporative attitude.
- Having high enthusiasm and commitment to lead a project.
- A certain level of Computer Skills
- Capable to provide a technical report, work procedure, letter, and minutes of the meeting.
- Eager to take a role in project engineering activities
Benefits / Welfare
Monthly salary system (25th of each month)
Once a year (according to internal assessment standards)
Various allowances, etc.
- Overtime allowance, holiday commute allowance, business trip allowance
- Full payment of commuting expenses
- Accommodation (single) will be provided to employees for those who live far away
- Not eligible for a bonus system
- Not covered by retirement allowance system
- Enrollment insurance: Employment insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
Employment insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
ENGINEER NETWORK Inc.
[Kobe office] 9F, 95 Edomachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, HYOGO 650-0033
[Yokohama office] 3F, 6-3 Kinkocho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, KANAGAWA 221-0056
COO - Hara Keiji
Specialized in plant industry (construction industry)
- Manpower Staffing Service (Permit No.: 派28-300875)
- Paid Employment Placement Business (Permit No.: 28-ユ-300413)
Please refer to the ”労働者派遣法第23条第5項に基づく情報公開”
(However, only available on Japanese page)
Flow after entry
Please attach the resume file to the application form or send it in by email.
If no problem is found in the documents, we will contact you at your earliest convenience to arrange an interview. We also support online interviews.
We will conduct a workplace tour of the company that you will dispatched to (or have an online interview with the person in charge).
After being accepted, employment contract could be signed, and the individual will report to the dispatched company to begin their temporary.