Process Engineer for LNG Facilities
The following shall be minimum requirements, but not limited to.
- Report to direct superior or Project Lead Engineer
- Coordinate between Process Department and other internal disciplines, engineering subcontractor, client, and so on.
- Arrange/Coordinate workshops such as P&IDs review/HAZID/HAZOP etc.
- Manage to close comments during workshops with the concerned disciplines and engineering subcontractors.
- Attend regular meetings, prepare minutes of meetings, and register issues in the list.
- Monitor the data in/out schedule among the concerned disciplines, subcontractor, client, and so on.
- Prepare and manage the project's general summary deliverables such as Equipment List, Electrical Load List, and Interface Management List.
- Check and review deliverables from the Project Engineer's Point of view before issuance to the Client.
- Prepare procedures, reports, and documents relevant to the project.
- Any request by the direct superior.
Process Engineer (for LNG Plant)
Dispatch staff (ENI indefinite employment) *1
Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa (Minatomirai St.)
[Base] JPY 300,000/Month 〜 JPY450,000/Month *2
Working time, etc.
[Regular time] 8:00 ～16:36
[Lunch break] 11:30 ～ 12:30
[Over time] Average 10 to 20 hr/Month
[Day off] Saturday, Sunday, National holidays, GW, New years holiday
*1 6 months probation period / No change to employment conditions
*2 Salary will be determined based on previous experience
The dispatch period is from April 1, 2021, to over 1 year (3 months probation period)
- More than 7 years of experience in the Engineering Industry
- A certain level of knowledge in LNG plant, utility plant, power plant or boiler steam power plant
- Having exposure in project engineering including coordination, monitoring, and expediting disciplines in plant projects
[Education] Minimum Bachelor degree in Process Engineering
[English] TOEIC 550 or higher and able to communicate in English
[Computer Skills] Microsoft Excel, Word
below 64 years old
* Reason for age restriction is due to retirement age (65 years old)
- Having a high level of communication skill with other engineer or client
- Having high enthusiasm to lead engineers
- Capable to provide a technical report, work procedure, letter, and minutes of the meeting.
- Eager to take a role in project engineering activities
- Cooperative attitude
- Having positive attitude
Benefits / Welfare
Monthly salary system (25th of each month)
Once a year (according to internal assessment standards)
Various allowances, etc.
- Overtime allowance, holiday commute allowance, business trip allowance
- Full payment of commuting expenses
- Accommodation (single) will be provided to employees for those who live far away
- Not eligible for a bonus system
- Not covered by retirement allowance system
- Enrollment insurance: Employment insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
Employment insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
ENGINEER NETWORK Inc.
[Kobe office] 9F, 95 Edomachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, HYOGO 650-0033
[Yokohama office] 3F, 6-3 Kinkocho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, KANAGAWA 221-0056
COO - Hara Keiji
Specialized in plant industry (construction industry)
- Manpower Staffing Service (Permit No.: 派28-300875)
- Paid Employment Placement Business (Permit No.: 28-ユ-300413)
Please refer to the ”労働者派遣法第23条第5項に基づく情報公開”
(However, only available on Japanese page)
Flow after entry
Please attach the resume file to the application form or send it in by email.
If no problem is found in the documents, we will contact you at your earliest convenience to arrange an interview. We also support online interviews.
We will conduct a workplace tour of the company that you will dispatched to (or have an online interview with the person in charge).
After being accepted, employment contract could be signed, and the individual will report to the dispatched company to begin their temporary.