MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Static Equipment)
Age : 42
Nationality : Philippines
Domicile : Cebu, Philippines
I am a graduate and registered Mechanical Engineer in University of Cebu, Cebu, Philippines. Senior Equipment Design Engineer for over 17 years as a Static Equipment Engineer and Rotating Equipment Engineer in the Petrochemical Plants specializing in Front End Engineering Design (FEED), Estimation Works and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC). I have a strong background in project quality management system through ISO29001 Standard application.
I am knowledgeable in various international standards such API, ASME, ASTM, TEMA and ISO 29001 Quality Management System. I am able to operate Microsoft Office, drafting tools such as AutoCAD and progeCAD, mark-up tools like Adobe acrobat and pdf viewer and Compress, a pressure vessel strength calculation design by Codeware.
I am capable of communicating and working with people to accomplish the task at hand. I am eager to contribute and grow in engineering.
Basic Greetings Level
- Computer Software
AutoCAD, ProgeCAD, Codeware, Microsoft Office
Univerisity of Cebu, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
2005 - present
Dash Engineering Philippines, Inc. Cebu, Philippines
- Dispatched to Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding Corporation, Chiba, Japan <2007 - 2008> and <2012 - 2013>
Lead Equipment Engineer (Rotating & Static)
Dash Engineering Philippines, Inc., Cebu, Philippines <2011 to present>
- FEED for Polypropylene Plant - USA
- EPC for Elastomer Plant - Singapore
- Review of project requirements and prepare technical clarifications as necessary.
- Prepare Manhour and Manpower Planning according to project deliverables.
- Gather input data, requirements, specifications and prepare instructions to members at the beginning of the project execution.
- Prepare quality plan as necessary in accordance to quality manual for verification and compliance of project requirements.
- Monitor the progress and manhour expenditure of the project to be within the given budget.
- Monitor all project documents in receiving, registration, storing, control and issuance of deliverables according to plan schedule and documentation activities.
- Receive and reply to correspondence and technical clarification to customer including inter- discipline related issues.
- Discuss technical matters and resolve project-related concerns raised by the project members.
- Prepare timely reports, such as manhour, work progress and any delay due to manpower shortage and to consider work re-assignment and addition of manpower as necessary.
- Regularly monitor member’s work progress and follow-up any constraint in work execution regarding technical specification and requirement.
- Review all member’s deliverables ensuring the quality verify in accordance to customer requirements.
- Implementation and conduct awareness of project members regarding the Quality Management System and Information Security Management System to keep customer’s document confidentiality.
Equipment Engineer (Rotating and Static)
Dash Engineering Philippines, Inc., Cebu, Philippines <2005 ~ 2011>
Dispatched to MES, Chiba, Japan <February 2007 to July 2008 and October 2012 to June 2013>
Feed Projects Involved:
- Hexene Plant – Japan
- PETROBRAS(FPSO) - Brazil
- Sulfuric Acid Plant - Turkmenistan
- Butyl Rubber Plant - Singapore
- Butadiene Plant - Singapore
- Monomer and Polymer Plant - KSA
- Polypropylene Plant - Singapore
- Monomer and Polymer Plant - KSA
- Methyl Methacrylate Plant - Singapore
- Reviewing project requirements
- Preparing requisitions for static, rotating, and machinery equipment
- Creating specifications and standard drawings for equipment
- Developing fabrication and piping arrangement drawings
- Conducting strength calculations and preparing loading data
- Generating bills of quantity for equipment and construction
- Compiling equipment lists and schedules, including insulation schedules
- Planning manhour and manpower mobilization
- Conducting technical bid evaluations for equipment
- Participating in vendor/contractor meetings and document reviews
- Witnessing equipment tests and inspections
- Joining 3D model reviews and clash checks
- Coordinating inter-discipline concerns
- Preparing client technical memos on equipment issues
- Ensuring consistency across project documents
- Facilitating collaboration with the Process Department on equipment design work.Hexene Plant – Japan
弊社員からのリファーラル人材です。彼は静機器エンジニアとして17年のキャリアを築いており、DASH→ MES（日本）→ DASHの経歴を持っています。日本での経験も豊富で、2007年と2012年に来日し、荏原と日機装の工場を訪れました。彼の専門は静機器で、これまでに1000基以上のデザイン経験があります。JISコードなどの日本国内の仕事も熟知しています。現在、ダッシュでは中堅エンジニアが不足しており、新人エンジニアに日々静機器デザインの指導を行っています。彼の落ち着いた雰囲気とお父さんのような性格から、細かい指導も行いながら若手の成長をサポートしています。