Age : 43
Nationality : Philippines
Domicile : Las Pinas City, Philippines
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. Twenty (20) years of work experience in various fields such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement and Construction. Sixteen (16) years of which are in purchasing/expediting position in an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company in business of Mining, Oil & Gas Refinery, Power Generation and Industrial facilities.
Oversees the procurement or purchasing of technical goods and services for plant/facility and its operation. Has detailed knowledge about the equipment, materials, and supplies used in the industry. Have been assigned also as Project Procurement Manager position for a mining plant maintenance project in Philippines. Aside from execution projects, has been involved in several estimation for bidding projects for Refinery, Oil and Gas Terminal and Offshore Wind Farm projects.
Over 20 years of dedicated service in the dynamic world of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC), I've honed my skills in crucial purchasing and expediting roles. My in-depth knowledge of industry-specific equipment, materials, and supplies ensures optimized procurement processes.
Basic greeting level
- Computer Software
MS Office, AutoCAD
1996 - 2001
Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
2006 - Present
JGC Holdings Corporation / JGC Philippines Inc.
- Dispatched to JGC Yokohama <2007 - 2011>, <2013 - 2014>, <2017 - 2020>, <2022>
Instrumech Phils, Inc.
Purewin Tech Corporation
Monde Nissin Corporation
Senior Procurement Engineer
JGC Philippines Inc. <2006 - Present>
- Basrah Refinery (Iraq)
- LNGC (Canada)
- KNPC CFP (Kuwait)
- Wylfa Newydd (UK)
- SEC 210 (Philippines)
- FLNG2 (Malaysia)
- Nghi Son Refinery (Vietnam)
- Barzan Onshore (Qatar)
- Pearl GTL (Qatar)
- Responsibilities are mainly for purchasing of general and specialized equipment that will meet quality and delivery in most reasonable and fair cost.
- Rotationally assign for procurement of mechanical, rotary, machinery, combustion and packaged equipment, steel structures or bulk materials like in piping, instrumentation and electrical needed for JGC’s oil & gas refinery, mining and power generation projects either domestic and abroad, in onshore or offshore.
- Task includes evaluating and outsourcing for potential bidders or suppliers.
- Collaborate with other engineers for technical evaluation, establish and develop specifications for equipment and materials to be purchased.
- Issue enquiries to bidders, consult and clarify the requirement with suppliers and review quotations.
- Negotiate or determine the terms and conditions, recommend contract awards and issue purchase orders to suppliers.
- Coordinates with Construction schedule and establish delivery schedules, monitor progress and expedite suppliers’ deliverables.
- Supervise and mentor Junior Purchasers.
- Supports material cost estimation for proposal projects.
Technical Electrical Engineer
Instrumech Phils, Inc. <2005 - 2006>
- Responsible in research, outsourcing and preparation of technical tender for bidding projects to power generation, transmission and substation in Philippines.
- Provide technical support and services in design and development.
- Do site survey, help in preparing bid documents, inquiry of electrical equipment, materials and tools and support during and after the installation of equipment.
Purewin Tech Corporation <2003 - 2005>
- Conduct studies, develop and supervise programs to achieve the best use of equipment, human resources, technology, materials and procedures to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Generate standard drawings of home appliances assembly plant using AutoCAD.
Production Line Leader
Monde Nissin Corporation <2002>
- Responsible in operating packing machine of a noodle food production line which has also supervision of members and troubleshoot some machine problems.