Age : 34
Nationality : Philippines
Domicile : Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Resourceful licensed civil engineer with more than 11 years of experience in design Power Generation Plants. Can perform various works using CAD software to perform engineering design for both 2D and 3D. Works closely with management, field operating staff and engineers. Experienced with steel structures, buildings, equipment foundation, underground drainage facilities and road and paving works. Proven ability to supervise teams, as well as contribute civil knowledge to various projects.
With a proven track record of leading and supervising teams, I am a reliable and resourceful professional who consistently adds value to projects. Count on me to bring my extensive civil engineering knowledge to the forefront of your endeavors, driving success and innovation.
- Computer Software
MS Office, Autocad, Smart Plan 3D, PDMS, Autodesk Revit, Tekla, STAAD
2005 - 2015
Holy Name University- Tagbilaran, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
2010 - present
DASH Engineering Philippines, Inc., Cebu, Philippines
- Dispatched to Mitsui E & S Engineering Co., Ltd., Duyen Hai, Tra Vinh Province, Vietnam <2018 -2019>
- Dispatched to Mitsui E & S Asia Pte., Ltd., Jurong Island, Singapore <2015 - 2016>
Dash Engineering Philippines Inc. <2010 - present>
- Prepared conceptual drawings and Bill of Quantities for pipe racks, buildings, structures and civil works like paving and underground facilities for S1101 Project (Singapore), 2MX Project (Singapore), MP2 Project (Singapore), Singa Project (Singapore), MP2 Project (Singapore), TSA Project (Singapore), 3SB Project (Singapore), TJB 5 & 6 Project (Indonesia), and CJ Project (Indonesia)
- Performed basic structural design calculations for structures using STAAD for NASA/PVA Project (USA) and Evolue 2/2MX Project (Singapore)
- Performed basic foundation design calculation for equipment foundation for Singa Project (Singapore), 3SB Project (Singapore), MP2 Project (Singapore) and NEL Project (USA)
- Performed Hydraulic calculation of drainage systems for NASA PVA Project (USA), 3SB Project (Singapore) and Evolue 2/ 2MX Project (Singapore).
- Performed design and layout for building sanitary drainage, oily drainage and storm drainage for CJ Project (Indonesia) and TJB 5 & 6 Project (Indonesia).
- Prepared detail and fabrication drawings using CAD for pipe supports for Formosa Project (USA).
- Prepared design calculation for pipe supports for Gulei Project (China).
- Performed 3D modeling work using Smart Plant 3D (SP3D) for pipe racks, buildings,structures and civil works like paving and underground facilities for 3SB Project (Singapore).
- Performed 3D modeling work using Plant Design Management System (PDMS) for piperacks, pipe supports, buildings, structures and civil works like paving and underground facilities for S1101 Project (Singapore), 2MX Project (Singapore), TSA Project (Turkmenistan) and Formosa Project (USA).
- Prepared 3D Implementation Plan for PDMS 3D modeling works for civil items for 2MX Project (Singapore) and TSA Project (Turkmenistan).
- Prepared draft of Civil, Structural and Building Design Specification for NEL Project (USA) and 3SC Project (Singapore).
- Assisted in the study of the integrity of existing pipe rack and proposed a reinforcement plan to enable existing pipe rack to receive additional load for 3SC Project (Singapore)
- Performed lead engineer works like documentation, man-hour planning, scheduling, correspondence, query preparation, project meetings, progress monitoring, problem solving, creating proposals, reporting and assigning task to project team members for NEL Project
(USA) and 3SC Project (Singapore), TJB 5 & 6 Project (Indonesia) and Formosa Project (USA).
- Performed company related activities like Best Practice Sharing, Internal Audit related to ISO TS 29000/90001, review and preparation of Administration and Engineering job manuals.
- Undergone training for Internal Auditor for the Company’s Quality Management System in
accordance to ISO TS 9001/29001
- Took part as one of the members of the Gap Analysis Committee for transitioning from ISO 29001(2010) to 29001(2020)
Area Construction Manager/ Construction Coordinator
Dispatcehd to Mitsui E & S Engineering Co., Ltd. (Duyen Hai, Tra Vinh Province, Vietnam) <2019>
- Duyen Hai 3 Extension Coal Fired Power Plant Project
- Managed team of 2 civil and structural contractors, namely CC1 for Fuel Oil & Coal Yard Area & Phuxuan for Wharf Area, and reported project progress to project management.
- Ensured projects stayed on schedule and within budgets by closely assessing and monitoring operations.
- Closely supervised and monitored site operations, ensuring staff stayed within safety guidelines.
- Dealt with unexpected issues occurring during construction projects, completing calmly and efficiently.
- Drafted official letters for Notice, Requests and Claims.
- Prepared proposals and work plan for construction works.
- Acted as the liaison between main contractor, client and subcontractors.
- Organized weekly meetings with subcontractors.
- Review proposed quotations for additional works.
- Monitored inspection records of completed works.
- Took part in interference meetings to ensure our work fronts are clear and prevent delays in our site work
- Facilitated compliance of QA/QC documents for Turnover to owner
- Facilitated Closing of punch lists issued by the owner and main contractor.
Dispatcehd to Mitsui E & S Engineering Co., Ltd. <2018 - 2019>
- Updated construction schedule for civil works using Primavera 6
- Prepared civil progress report presentation, report them during the weekly meeting with themain contractor and prepare minutes for the weekly meeting.
- Facilitated weekly meetings with our subcontractors and prepare minutes.
- Facilitated interference meetings with the mechanical subcontractors.
- Coordinated other contractors to free up work fronts for our remaining civil works
- Adjusted schedule to align with commissioning schedule to avoid overlap
- Established priority site activities to minimize cumulative delay and provide opportunity for succeeding work from another contractor
- Continuously scouted for unattended available work fronts to limit idle time and offset progress
Site Civil Engineer
Dispatched to Mitsui E & S Asia Pte., Ltd. (Jurong Island, Singapore) <2015 - 2016>
- Singapore Butyl Adhesives (AuroraEOS) Project
- Facilitated and evaluated Tool Box Meetings/Pre-task Talk at the construction site before starting actual work.
- Monitored revisions and issuance schedules of construction drawings.
- Performed modifications and issue revisions of construction drawings.
- Monitored construction site progress, managing routine and complex issues.
- Produced daily and weekly progress reports for management.
- Prepared instructions for site modification works.
- Coordinated site work to all involved parties at job site or during coordination meeting that may involve overlapping work fronts, presence of machinery, barricaded works areas, allowable access, temporary work stoppage due to pending issues and safety related issues.
- Perform Behavior Based Safety Observations (BBSOs) to prevent safety related issues or
- Helped supervise completion of Fire Water underground piping installation with civil related activities involving excavation, slope protection, pipe concrete encasement, backfilling and compacting works
- Supervised and monitored completion of steel erection works
- Supervised and monitored completion of fireproofing works
- Supervised and monitored completion of drainage systems, road and paving works
- Supervised and monitored completion of miscellaneous platforms, pipe supports, equipment foundation and miscellaneous foundations
- Initiated Punch List preparation
- Supervised and monitored reinforcement work for steel structures due to connection failure and excess deflection.
- Undergone CSOC (Construction Safety Orientation Course) prior to going to job site
- Undergone SIC (Site Induction Course) as Project on site safety training
- Undergone Supervisor’s Safety Leadership Training on site